Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pinterest Pantry

Before
Before
 I've been saving the coke boxes for a long time, and even had the "before" pictures taken for months, before I finally made myself finish the project. Not only does it help my sanity just being more organized, it also makes putting groceries away much easier for my daughter (this is one of her chores).I was a little hesitant to post about this though. I am kind of telling on myself with all the coke boxes...yes, we drink waaaay too many cokes around  here! I must say however, in my defense, I was not pregnant when these were consumed. My coke intake has been cut drastically-just because it doesn't taste as good while I'm pregnant!


*I wrote on tape for easy changing*



Anyway, the pantry is still a work in progress. I have a few more boxes to make and the upper shelves are in desperate need of purging. I guess that will come next time I get a wind of organization.



No comments:

Post a Comment