Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm Back

Ok, so obviously it has been awhile since I've blogged...and I was doing so well too...

There is so much to say, I'm not even sure where to start. I guess I should start with simply saying "I'm blessed. The Lord has been so good to my family and me over the last several months. My children are healthy and growing. We are very excited about our newest blessing due in mid August. (YES! I'm expecting again!) Ministry has been growing and new people have joined our church family. Our youth department has doubled in size! God is so good!"

This is just an update post because I don't really have time to be blogging right now. I need to go fix lunch, switch the laundry, work on my grocery list before we go to town, and make sure my kids are getting their school work done. I can't imagine why I've not had time to blog lately! LOL

Ananlee Sue (7 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment