Wednesday, November 28, 2012


What a wonderful evening we had celebrating our precious Pastor's Wife's Birthday! Our church ladies made special effort to make sure she had a great day! We met in town at a nice restaurant and feasted on good food, had wonderful fellowship, and made forever memories.                                                                                                   



She is a very special person in my life. She has been my pastor's wife since I was 10 years old! I have to say she is like a second mother to me. I grew up with her daughters and spent just as much time at their house as my own.  She is a Godly example in modesty, meekness, submission, humility, prayer, and so many other areas. What an encouragement! As every child of God knows, living for the Lord is not a bed of roses. There have been disappointments, discouraging times, many valleys and trials. But through it all she remained faithful and in love with her Lord. Thank you for your testimony. I love you, Mrs. Yvonne!                                                         
                                                                                          
                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment